Monday, September 9, 2013

UNLV Compilation Video

I made this video 3 years ago, during my study in UNLV, Geoscience Department. At first, this video was designed for Institute of International Education (IIE), an institution pointed by ExxonMobil to bridge between student and the company. The video was made as an introduction of UNLV towards the new comer as part of the orientation. Eventually, it took me almost a while to finish it, due to my super lazy mood especially during my final thesis work and failed to meet the due.


However, it is now finished and I have no more debt to everybody. Inside this video as well including our "best moment" when we won the 3rd place in Imperial Barrel Award (IBA) program, a high-class basin evaluation competition among geoscience students from universities around the world. Despite of our 3rd position in Rocky Mountain Section and did not make it to the final, we were so relieved and happy that all those hard works were finally paid off by representing UNLV being the first-time participant and able to be in the third place against the other 7 universities (if I am not mistaken) within the region.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the video!







No comments:

Post a Comment